Thursday, October 30, 2008

No more money in the food budget


Do I really need to explain? Let's just all feel sorry for the Wethington family....mostly Jeremy. Yes, this was our dinner last night. It looked so gross I just had to take a picture. I was laughing so hard because I started thinking about the beautiful meals my friends prepare for their families...and this is what we get...a $1.50 box of good ol' hamburger helper. Does anyone feel my pain? So...this picture is dedicated to two of the best cooks I know...Sara and Stephanie. I hope you get a good laugh. And yes, we did eat it:(
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol- good ol' classic! Hey, I've done my share of Hamburger helper and let's face it, Jeremy is NOT that picky...need I remind you of the milk incident. ;)

The Durham's said...

My mother in law and I are laughing so hard at this!! You are a riot! Next time, why don't you just do a little chicken fried steak with gravy:) HA!!! Love ya!

Megan Kemp said...

can we come over for dinner ? :) you are too cute.

Sara said...

Jeremy should feel lucky...matty loves hamburger helper. and I never serve my food on such cute plates!!

Sara said...

Lea- Please tell Jeremy and Cooper that I have mailed them a care package... a $25 gift card to Outback for Jeremy and a prepaid UPS box for Coop (the box is addressed to Kazakstahn and is just about Kimmy's size. he should know what to do from there)
-Matty