Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture time!


My dad always laughs because Eva's hair is usually going in many different directions. He asked me "Do you ever fix her hair?" So, I took these pictures to prove that I do actually comb her hair after she gets out of the bath - then not again until the next bath-but I do comb it! I was having so much fun taking pictures that we, or I, decided she needed a few pictures with her cute hair and cute hat:)
Eva's turn with the camera resulted in many pictures of me, that will never be posted, along with this cute picture of her frog soap dispenser.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

Your family looks great lea, love the crown and wings on the birthday princess! We miss you guys so much and hope to see y'all soon!

Abby Grace said...

Eva is so radiant and beautfiul! I can't believe how big she is now! We miss you guys and I'm so glad you are blogging!!!

The Durham's said...

Absolutely beautiful!!